วันศุกร์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Marineland HalfMoon 10G - Week 1

Marineland HalfMoon 10G - Week 1 Video Clips. Duration : 5.47 Mins.


Just set up my new Marineland Half Moon 10 gallon aquarium. The aquarium came with a 24 LED light fixture, heater, and filter. However, I replaced the filter with a Fluval C2 HOB Power Filter that features 5-stage filtration. I actually removed the activated carbon and added some BioMax from my other aquarium to "seed" this new one. I absolutely love this filter by the way! The heater is not the best, but it seems to be working in keeping my tank at 76~78F. The substrate is 6lbs of Caribsea Super Naturals white sand. I have some java fern, stones, dw, and stack stones as decor. I do plan on adding some larger low light plants in the background and maybe some java moss on the branches. I'm just a bit skeptical of the power of the LED light in supporting any plants (even low light ones). For now, it's the home to 3 glofish, 1 pepper cory, and 1 long fin red minor tetra. As soon as this tank matures a bit and the filter gets settled fully with beneficial bacteria colonies, it's going to be a species only tank for Indian Dwarf Puffers. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for watching!

Tags:

Recommend : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น