วันพุธที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Underwater Garden~Starring Beta Siamese & 6 fish friends

Underwater Garden~Starring Beta Siamese & 6 fish friends Tube. Duration : 5.72 Mins.


Who says Beta fish can't have other fish friends? I have a 14 gallon freshwater tank. I have one Big Beta along with 2 fire-star Danios, 2 Mollies and a Mini crab...Air bubbler, filtered water, no added chemicals or heater... I keep the water temp 75 to 85 degrees. I have only organics like shells, crystals, fossils & bamboo. My crab is fond of long fat earthworms. I use a turkey baster to suck out all the yuckies. Big Squooshy, Nascar Napoleon, (Baby Boo)Stealth, DingleBerry ,DingleDoo and Crabcakes are their names. When i introduce each fish to each other i put them in a bag with pin holes holes and let them get to know each other thru the bag. 2-12 hrs. Then cut a big enough hole for the fish to get out. The fish go out when it is ready. I always start the tank out with the single Beta and slowly add. I fill a stocking up with ZeoCarb(Broad Spectrum organic compound removal) and Ammo-Carb(Activated Carbon and Ammonia remover) and cut and tie for my filter. I use a toothbrush to clean the filter and bag. I add one tablespoon of conditioning salts to replenish electrolytes, prevent nitrite damage to gills and enhances slime coat to protect fish. They are all friendly to each other. Cuttlebone is Molly's favorite food. I scrap it off with coral and the chalky mineral powder is devoured up. The Molly's play tug a war on the earthworm...

Keywords:

Visit : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regenerated Activated Carbon Service North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น