วันจันทร์ที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Cheap homemade oil globe vaporizer (First try)

Cheap homemade oil globe vaporizer (First try) Video Clips. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


It' s my first attempt to use my invention (hum!) but it failed because i was to impatient and i did not wait for my butane torch. Sinds it' sa little bit hard for an european to buy in aqualabs (credit card, usa, price,...) I looked for a cheap alternative to this item at 75$ (52eur) : www.aqualabtechnologies.com So after my research i found those items (for 18.8): 1) Ash trap - 6.95eur - www.head-shop.fr 2) Activated carbon filter - 5.95eur - www.head-shop.fr 2a) Globe bowl - 3.95eur - www.head-shop.fr 3) glass nail (glass screen filter) - 0.70eur - www.head-shop.fr TOTAL : 12 or 14eur

Keywords:

Recommend : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น