วันเสาร์ที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

VENUS FLYTRAP AFTER CATCHING A LADYBUG

VENUS FLYTRAP AFTER CATCHING A LADYBUG Video Clips. Duration : 0.63 Mins.


Well, this is my new Venus Fly Trap. I purchased it a fortnight ago online and it came in the mail last week. It is housed in a plastic hermit crab tank, with pebbles and fish tank carbon at the bottom, with a soil mixture of mainly peat moss but also some sphagnum moss. The plant was replanted into this tank only yesterday. As I was out in my backyard today, I spotted two ladybugs. I brought it inside with the leaf it was on, and put it in the tank, before knocking it into the trap. Since this ladybug tended to stay still when moved around, it was not a hard task getting it in the trap. The bug then recovered and moved around, triggering the trap shut. Here is the aftermath. I apologise to all people who subscribed to this channel due to aviation, however I wanted to upload this here. I may get back to flight simulation videos later but that's it from me.

Keywords:

Recommend : C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Activated Carbon Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น