วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Sick Grammostola pulchra

Sick Grammostola pulchra Tube. Duration : 3.38 Mins.


UPDATE: I got this G. pulchra with 3 others a year and a month ago from when the video was taken. It ate the 18th of July 2012 and then it ate the 22nd of July 2012. It ate during both feeding rounds a long with another G. pulchra I have which has a similar molt cycle and feeding habits to this one. They fed on the same batch of crickets both times and I get my crickets from the same place since I moved here 3 years ago. 24 hours after posting this video the spider has pooped in its ICU. I posted on a forum and a few opinions were expressed to what could have caused its symptoms (Pesticide exposure, parasites and a too moist environment). This particular spider's set up and the ones of my other Grammostolas (g. pulchripes breeding pair, 5 G. roseas (two mature females, two 1.5 inches and one at .5 inch and my 4 G. pulchras) is similar, the G. rosea's are kept bone dry with water dishes (for those big enough) and about 2 cc's of water inject once a week directly to the bottom of their substrate and I keep my G. pulchra in similar conditions but I add some water droplets to the side of their deli cup once every 2-3 days with a syringe. Pesticides or parasites would be unlikely given that it was fed from the same batch of crickets than any others because they were kept together at least 48 hours prior to the first round of feeding and 5 days together at the second round of feeding. About 25 of my tarantula's accepted food during the first feeding round and another 7 accepted ...

Tags:

Visit : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น