วันเสาร์ที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

NEW King Tiger Plecostomus (Hypancistrus sp.)(L066) - (September 27, 2012)

NEW King Tiger Plecostomus (Hypancistrus sp.)(L066) - (September 27, 2012) Tube. Duration : 0.52 Mins.


I picked this guy up last night. After losing a few Plecos due to my last Ich breakout, I wanted to replace some I lost and I have always liked the King Tigers, so I got one. I lost my Clown, Spotted Rubber, and Inspector Pleco from Ich. It also took a Clown Loach down too, but that didn't bother me too much. TANK: 29 Gallon Glass Aquarium (30" x 12" x 16") HARDWARE: -Marineland Penguin 200gph Power Filter w/Bio-Wheel -DIY Fluidized Bed Filter -60gph Air Pump (Powering Fluidized Bed Filter) -20gph Air Pump LIGHTING: -24" 20watt T8 18000K AquaGlo Bulb -14 Hours Daylight/10 Hours Darkness Light Cycle STOCK: -Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Cichlid (Archocentrus Octofaciatus var. Blue) -Ornate Bichir (Polypterus Ornatipinnis) -Albino Nigerian Senegalus (Polypterus Senegalus Senegalus var. Albino) -Ansorgii x Endlicheri Bichir Hybrid (Polypterus Ansorgii x Polypterus Endlicheri) -Delhezi Bichir (Polypterus Delhezi) -Rhino Plecostomus (Glyptoperichthys Scrophus) -Blue Eyed Lemon Bristle Nose Plecostomus (Ancistrus sp.)(L144) -King Tiger Plecostomus (Hypancistrus sp.)(L066)

Tags:

Thanks To : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น