วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

My little bit of coral reef

My little bit of coral reef Video Clips. Duration : 7.03 Mins.


A video of my reef tank taken with my phone on 16/4/11 after recently adding a couple more corals and rock. I keept mainly soft corals but have a couple of lps in there too. The tank is 280 litres. Live rock is my main form of filtration with an added external filter filled with live rock rubble and activated carbon. The tank is skimmed with a TMC V2 600 skimmer. Lighting at the moment is 2x54w and 2x39w t5's. For moonlights I have used 10 blue patio decking leds fitted into a piece of plastic cable trunking, which are very effective, not bad considering it only cost £20 to make. Circulation is handled by a Vortech mp20, 2 x 2800lph Koralia Evolution pumps and added flow from the external filter and the skimmer giving me reasonable circulation within the tank. The aquascaping has been done so that there is adequate flow behind the rocks.

Tags:

Friends Link : Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น