วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

016 - Do I need to let my water set out for 24 hours to dechlorinize?

016 - Do I need to let my water set out for 24 hours to dechlorinize? Video Clips. Duration : 3.83 Mins.


Do I need to let my water set out for 24 hours to dechlorinize? Short answer is that doing that won't work because in almost every water supply, Chloramine is used instead of Chlorine. Chloramine would take weeks to break down in water, where Chlorine would have broken down over night. If you want to get rid of Chloramine you need to run the water through a Activated Carbon filter, or better yet a 3 stage reverse osmosis water filter. Question asked on Mahalo Answers: bit.ly Wikipedia Article: en.wikipedia.org PDF Article: bit.ly Article related to Chloramine in Aquariums: bit.ly

Tags:

Recommend : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regenerated Activated Carbon Service Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น