วันอังคารที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

DIY aquarium overflow and sump filter

DIY aquarium overflow and sump filter Video Clips. Duration : 11.75 Mins.


This is my DIY aquarium overflow and sump filter system. Gus, my Oscar, is pretty chilled out at the moment, getting used to the new setup and added water. My aquarium is 55 gallons. Typically, I probably wouldn't use a system like this on a 55 gallon tank, but Oscar's have very large bioloads and more water and mechanical filter media you can include in your system, the better. I do also use a marineland magnum 350 canister filter to handle the deeper level of the tank. I prefer to not use activated carbon unless i need it, so neither my sump filter stack nor my canister filter contain carbon. 55 gallons isn't actually much room for a single Oscar so it's also nice to clear out as much room in the tank as possible. Being able to put the heater in the sump saves a little space. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions regarding anything in the vid. I'd also be thrilled to hear your thoughts or suggestions on how I could improve the setup or potential problems you foresee with this.

Tags:

Visit : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service Regeneration Activateed Carbon By Calgon Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น